Saturday, August 28, 2010

Bachelors in Photography

Here's my ...duh..... moment of the week.  You know how, if you're on Google or Facebook they always have those annoying ads on the side for things that seem to be related to words you've typed into comments??? Well I was on Facebook yesterday and noticed a side ad that said, "Bachelors in Photography"...  to show you my "duh"..... my immediate thought was, "Wow... they're getting so specific in their dating sites now that they're advertising for bachelors who are into photography???"  So... for those of you quicker thinking individuals (who would be most anyone one but ME it seems).... no, it wasn't a dating-site advertisement, but an advertisement for earning your BACHELOR'S DEGREE in photography.  Guess that shows where my mind is lately... I've gotten one too many friend requests from "Russian woman... please be friend!"  Oh well... at least my ineptitude has provided some comic relief... I laugh at myself... I keep myself entertained all day long!  Here's the photo with the ad - you must admit... there are NO women in the photo (pathetic attempt at self-defense of stupidity)

No comments:

Post a Comment