Saturday, August 21, 2010

Horsing Around

Volunteered to go with a friend to take pictures of her 4 year old daughter taking horseback riding lessons.  I wore long pants due to the bugs loving the taste of my legs and proceeded to lose at least 5 pounds of sweat in the sweltering heat, but on the positive side, I didn't get chewed up by bugs!  After taking a ton of pictures, I thought a lot of them were not focused because sweat was dripping into my eyes so bad (I kid you not) but was pleasantly surprised when I got home and many of them turned out fantastic.  I also got a chance to practice with some of the lighting and coloring tools in my Photoshop Elements software.  Learning by doing... about the only way for me... I can read the same page on a book 10 times and still not get what they are explaining.  Anyway... here's a few favorites... more will be on my photography website htt://thresakayphotography.com  ... launching by Monday, the 23rd... watch for the big announcement here! 












No comments:

Post a Comment